These documentations were written for the P:L:O:U:G, a French LUG (Gnu/Linux User Group) Association (Loi 1901) founded in 2003 in the Côtes d’Armor, Brittany France.
- ploug-manifeste (French Manifesto for a Free Digital World)
- ploug-presentation (French Slide Presentation on Freedom Knowledge)
- la-console (French Documentation on the Gnu/Linux Bash Command Line)
- les-services (French Documentation on the Gnu/Linux Services & Servers)
- le-networking (French Documentation on the Gnu/Linux Networking & Internet)
All Documentations are available in PDF (and ODT or ODP format if requested), free for download and under the Gnu/GPL License: